The Assembly Mechanic primary responsibility is to independently build, check, start, test, and execute repairs on machines conforming with the applicable standards aimed at quality, efficiency, and specifications of multiple parts to semi-finished or final products.
1. Description of duties / responsibilities
- Assembling parts into semi-finished and finished products;
- Self-inspection of the quality of own work and the work of direct colleagues;
- Use of the PIP-system;
- Complete and correct registration of work done and parts used;
- Reporting of deviations in the assembly process and the quality of materials, tools, and aids used;
- Identifying and reporting (expected) shortages in the stock;
- Administrative tasks / reporting for the above;
- Performing repairs and maintenance work after the final inspection and in consultation with the Team Leader.
2. Required training and professional knowledge
- VWMO / MBO technical diploma or knowledge acquired through experience;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and / or English language;
- Minimal 1 year of internal experience in independently assembly of machines.
3. Required personal characteristics / competences
- Technical insight;
- Accurate and structured;
- Practical attitude and focus on quality;
- Stress proof, results and solution oriented
- Independently performing assembly tasks;
- Signaling and solving of malfunctioning and executing repairs;
- Escalations in consultation with supervisor.
5. Extra information.
||Temporary contract in collaboration with our partner TOBWorks, with possibility of direct employment contract
|Position in the organization
||Divisie 4C - Production
||Day shift / 2 shifts schedule
||Departement 19A until Departement 22